- What is Team Lizzie Bell?
TLB is a 501 (c)(3) Non-Profit Organization dedicated to raising awareness of the importance of donating blood and registering bone marrow for kids.
- Does Team Lizzie Bell work with any other organizations?
TLB partners with some local businesses and organizations to help raise awareness of the importance of donating blood and registering bone marrow for kids.
- Can I become a volunteer for Team Lizzie Bell?
Of course! To sign up to volunteer, please visit our website (www.lizziebell.org) and click on Lizzie’s Projects on the left side of the page. Then, click Volunteer.
- How do I make a donation?
Toy, gift card, and pediatric medical equipment are constantly accepted for Lizzie’s Loot: a program of Team Lizzie Bell. Gift card, medical equipment, and monetary donations can be scheduled by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (520) 325-3232.
- How do I make a donation if I live out of state?
If you live outside of Arizona and would like to donate, please email email@example.com or call (520) 325-3232.
- Is my donation tax-deductible?
Yes, donations made to Lizzie’s Loot are tax-deductible! If you would like an official tax letter, please let the Team Lizzie Bell/ Lizzie’s Loot representative know.
- How much of the donation money goes to buy pediatric equipment?
Monetary donations made to Lizzie’s Loot may be used to buy toys, gift cards or pediatric medical equipment depending on the need of the hospital.
- Can I donate my gently used medical equipment, like wheelchairs, walkers, or canes?
Medical Equipment used by Diamond Children’s Medical Center is held to a very strict guideline as far as what can and can’t be used. It is preferred that Medical Equipment is new and unused to reduce the risk of possible infection to the patients.
- Does Team Lizzie Bell accept donations other than money?
Yes! TLB accepts donations of toys, gift cards, and pediatric medical equipment for our program called Lizzie’s Loot. If you would like to donate any new and unused toys, gift cards, and pediatric medical equipment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (520) 325-3232.